Monday, August 31, 2009

weather or not

Remember when I did a blog of just little... jokes? well, things I thought were funny and maybe possibly someone else did too? Three of them in a row? The previous two sentences are a practice in foreshadowing.

What do people talk about in San Diego for small talk? How about this weather, eh? It's always nice. Yeah.

Some people have a sixth sense- an intuition that warns them of danger, or draws them to love. I have that kind of thing, but it's with red lights.

Instead of like a moth to a flame, let's start saying like a rat to something shiny. What, too catchy?

Caller I.D. and cell phones are reducing the number of excuses for irresponsibility. Oh, I didn't see you called. Really? Because I can pick up your phone and see my number in your call log.

Dear chicks: Calling a dude to tell him you aren't going to call him anymore is one of the reasons dudes think chicks are crazy.

Dear dudes: Just say you're sorry. Yes, you don't know what's wrong. Just say you're sorry anyway. Gets you off the phone.

For me, you know how guys say, the hotter a girl is, the crazier she's allowed to be? (PS- if you didn't know guys say that, well... they do). I feel similarly about furniture. The cheaper it is, the uglier it's allowed to be. 80s looking TV stand covered in dust but is on the curb? I love it!

Game shows are probably a bigger contributor to people thinking they don't have to work for money than any government program.

I love some HGTV, but some of the women that are buying houses never shut up.

I was always having great ideas while driving. With no way to write them down, I usually forgot them. So I got a tape recorder. Apparently, it records tapes and kills ideas.

The dude on this HGTV show looks just like Rob Riggle. If you know who Rob Riggle is, and you've seen shows on HGTV, you'll know how disconcerting this is.

2 more weeks before The Daily Show with Jon Stewart and Colbert Report return with new episodes. I think my brain is dying.

I hope this is enough to constitute a blog post. I suppose that is my prerogative. And so it is.

No comments: