Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Trying to keep my brain alive

I got a job.

It's good news. Because I didn't have a job. And money not only makes the world go 'round, it keeps me fed and clothed. Some of my favorite things to be are fed and clothed.

On the other hand, it's kind of a soulless job. It's boring, and 30 miles away. It leaves me little time for laundry, cleaning my house, going out with friends, playing with the dog, and above all, writing.

I've still written a couple things for The Cincinnati Man, and I'll be starting an advice column for them after the first of the year. So check that out if you're in total withdrawal. Hopefully at some point I'll get to the point where the job doesn't leave me devoid of creativity at the end of the day. My brain will stop its atrophy and I'll start thinking of things I want to say.

Thanks for reading. It never ceases to amaze me that people besides me like reading this shit. Love ya.

1 comment:

Blasé said...

You got a Job! good for you